National Weather Center (NWC)
120 David L. Boren Blvd, Rm. 4700
Norman OK 73072
- Ph.D. Meteorology 2016, University of Oklahoma
- M.S. Meteorology 2012, University of Oklahoma
- B.S. Meteorology 2010, University of Oklahoma
- Flash Flooding
- Distributed Hydrologic Modeling
- Radar Meteorology & Radar QPEs
- Developer – Ensemble Framework for Flash Flood Forecasting (EF5) http://ef5.ou.edu
- Developer – Flooded Location and Simulated Hydrographs (FLASH) project http://flash.ou.edu
- Developer – Meteorological Phenomena Identification Near the Ground (mPING) http://mping.nssl.noaa.gov/
- 2013-2014 – Chateaubriand Fellowship, Awarded by the French Embassay in USA to conduct a 4 month internship in France. 40 total awards nationwide in 2013 cycle.
- 2012 – Tommy C. Craighead Award for Best Paper in Radar Meteorology
- 2010-2013 – NASA Earth & Space Sciences Fellowship
- 2009-2010 – Astronaut Scholarship Foundation Fellowship, Competitively awarded for having shown initiative, creativity, and excellence. 18 total awards nationwide in 2009-2010 cycle.